Where I'll Always Be
I'm watching my daughter run,
Across this field of green grass,
The sun is shining so brightly,
It's so warm,
And for some reason there's bumblebees everywhere,
But they're cool,
Just like me.
She's so brave,
Just running away,
Curious about this whole gigantic world of play.
My girlfriend lies on soft ground,
She really is an angel,
She tells me ' just leave her, she'll be fine, '
But I chase her anyway,
Because being next to her,
Is what I always want for me,
And that's where I am right now,
That's where I'll always be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where I'll Always Be by Alex Carr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman