I like winter season.
Cause snow is falling,
And i can play in the snow.
I can make snowmans
And snow angels,
I'll wear my wollies
And I'll drink hot coffee.
I'll climb up a hill
And I'll throw down snowballs.
I'll make an igloo
And I'll dwell inside it.
But my favourite is,
And so winter is,
My favourite season.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Winter by Kannan Kannan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass