Wish To Say I Love You
I cannot live without you
I feel we were made together
Although, got separated from each other
The distances between you and me were always immense.
Why did I not get the chance to live rest of my life with you?
We would have had candle light dinners together
Obviously the candles would be perfumed.
Air will be filled with perfumed fragrance of love
My sentiments would forever just love you
By sharing addictive kisses, I will keep you close by me
Outside it is pouring heavily and I am eating some spicy noodles
As I can type with just one hand and eat with the other
Even now I am imagining you.
I wish our love never did ended the way it did
Now I know how it feels to not have you nearby me
That is why I wish that I and you were married
Even though, it is a dream which has totally disappeared
Still, wish to say I Love You.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wish To Say I Love You by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer
- Praying Peace, Aftab Alam
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda
- Never Ex, abigail sikwenda
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou