Standing near my window pane,
I hear you say again and again..
'I Love You'.
I smile staring at the streets covered in snow,
Saying 'I love you more than you will ever know..
..Oh I do'.
Turning desperately to get one last glare,
But the vision of you disappeared into thin air..
'Please come back to me'.
Deeply depressed, feeling so down,
I wish my life would just turn around..
I lay in my bed wishing you were still here,
But the thoughts in my head of you aren't as clear as before..
'Why did u have to die? '
You left me so suddenly without any warning,
It hurts me to wake up without you each morning..
'I'm so Alone'.
God I need u with me here,
The future is all I fear..
Being without you.
Louise Phipps's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without You by Louise Phipps )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Suicide's Note, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- A Happy and Sad Haiku, Merton Lee
- Plum blossoms, Wenjun Liu
- PH: Echo: Being At Choice, Brian Johnston
- I walked through your woods, Wenjun Liu
- Stray Reflection, Sunny Chopra
- Tagore Song (#13) When He comes to beg me, Tushar Ray
- Selfish, Naomi Mith
- Tagorer Song (#12) My Invisible Flute, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (#11) Who is this piano pla.., Tushar Ray
- THOUGHT-LIFE (Quatrains), Cynthia BuhainBaello