Standing near my window pane,
I hear you say again and again..
'I Love You'.
I smile staring at the streets covered in snow,
Saying 'I love you more than you will ever know..
..Oh I do'.
Turning desperately to get one last glare,
But the vision of you disappeared into thin air..
'Please come back to me'.
Deeply depressed, feeling so down,
I wish my life would just turn around..
I lay in my bed wishing you were still here,
But the thoughts in my head of you aren't as clear as before..
'Why did u have to die? '
You left me so suddenly without any warning,
It hurts me to wake up without you each morning..
'I'm so Alone'.
God I need u with me here,
The future is all I fear..
Being without you.
Louise Phipps's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without You by Louise Phipps )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- There Is A Time When One Forces Oneself .., Shalom Freedman
- Lament to the Full Moon, Geoffrey Fafard
- Roach Talk, Ima Ryma
- Haiku A Butterfly By Sophy Chen, Sophy Chen
- MERCY OUR COVALENCY REMAINS WITH BUOYANCY, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Haiku A Wizened Rose By Sophy Chen, Sophy Chen
- A Cleaner World, Luis Estable
- A Coronary Relapse, white dove
- When I Die, Luis Estable
- As if I'd Fallen in Its Waves by Sophy.., Sophy Chen