Darron Hayden Dean
Yeah, Im Single..
Ive lost too many girls and to much mistakes.
If I could change I would.
I cant help but to take out my aggression on the ones i love the most.
Im so mad at myself for letting things stop me from saying how i feel.
There a very few girls i like. But rejection keeps me from trying. Im gonna change so, starting today ill treat every girl with resepect.
If you pass me up youll miss out on alot.
Im doing this for me. So please talk to me.
forever and always,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yeah, Im Single.. by Darron Hayden Dean )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan