Darron Hayden Dean
Yeah, Im Single..
Ive lost too many girls and to much mistakes.
If I could change I would.
I cant help but to take out my aggression on the ones i love the most.
Im so mad at myself for letting things stop me from saying how i feel.
There a very few girls i like. But rejection keeps me from trying. Im gonna change so, starting today ill treat every girl with resepect.
If you pass me up youll miss out on alot.
Im doing this for me. So please talk to me.
forever and always,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yeah, Im Single.. by Darron Hayden Dean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui