Years Go By
As the years go by, and time goes on
many faces come and go.
And in our hearts there is a place
A few will come to know
We may not see or talk to them for days, or months, or years;
But the feeling is there, you shared their laughter and yes, you've felt their tears.
For freinds you are a special gift that is given the whole year through.
And once you receive one, they will always remain a very special part of you.
Lylo Benant's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Years Go By by Lylo Benant )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To silence, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am A Spoon, Richard Provencher
- No use of keeping books, gajanan mishra
- Electric Blue, Leah Ayliffe
- Exception, hasmukh amathalal
- Sad Tragic Moments, Ronell Warren Alman
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball