You Just Can't See Me
What have you done all this time?
Holding your mind wasted in dreams
What a bunch load of crap you've been?
Degrading the level of concious behind (the bars)
What conditions has your health degraded to?
Weak as a bunch of bones hardened are you
What was expected and what resulted?
You've insulted all those near your soul
Stuck on your rigid ideals, you can't survive
The natural way is to change the game alive
You reached the peak and fell down again
Running astray and freedom are not the same
You are a burden to this dead place
The disgust is evident on your face
Unleash the beauty within you, 'O lost soul'
Know this, 'you know shit', 'you damn fool'
All these names you call me sane people
None of them can I be categorized you see
Confused I may be, but something I shall be
You ask me then what shit I've seen
You just can't see me
Siddharth Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Just Can't See Me by Siddharth Shah )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid