You Just Can't See Me
What have you done all this time?
Holding your mind wasted in dreams
What a bunch load of crap you've been?
Degrading the level of concious behind (the bars)
What conditions has your health degraded to?
Weak as a bunch of bones hardened are you
What was expected and what resulted?
You've insulted all those near your soul
Stuck on your rigid ideals, you can't survive
The natural way is to change the game alive
You reached the peak and fell down again
Running astray and freedom are not the same
You are a burden to this dead place
The disgust is evident on your face
Unleash the beauty within you, 'O lost soul'
Know this, 'you know shit', 'you damn fool'
All these names you call me sane people
None of them can I be categorized you see
Confused I may be, but something I shall be
You ask me then what shit I've seen
You just can't see me
Siddharth Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Just Can't See Me by Siddharth Shah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Rabbit, Vera Sidhwa
- Forever On You Shine, Spiritwind Wood
- All That We Have Known, Spiritwind Wood
- Keep This Noticed To Know It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Minute Too Fast, Vera Sidhwa
- Dreams Of You, Spiritwind Wood
- Free To Be, Spiritwind Wood
- The One I Wanted For Me, Spiritwind Wood
- Faced with fears of a wide blank canvass, Mark Heathcote
- All Just A Game, Spiritwind Wood