At times this life makes me feel disgusting
So much lie and so much of betrayal.
I just feel like vomiting all my past from me
It is something which I just cannot digest anymore
As life is full of immense hate, for me.
That is good that life showed me everything while I had the strength to sustain it
Since, as every year of my life passes by, I am turning only
Old in age and even in my strength
Just wish to depart from this life because I am done
Done with life
Done with love and zero remains.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zero Remains by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael McParland
- A Witness, Abraham Sutzkever
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland
- Another One, John Ugolo Umah
- Blackness, Michael McParland