At times this life makes me feel disgusting
So much lie and so much of betrayal.
I just feel like vomiting all my past from me
It is something which I just cannot digest anymore
As life is full of immense hate, for me.
That is good that life showed me everything while I had the strength to sustain it
Since, as every year of my life passes by, I am turning only
Old in age and even in my strength
Just wish to depart from this life because I am done
Done with life
Done with love and zero remains.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zero Remains by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker