Discrimination Poems - Poems For Discrimination
Poems about discrimination. You can read the best discrimination poems. Browse through all discrimination poems.
I, Too - Poem by Langston Hughes
I, too, sing America.
I am the darker brother.
They send me to eat in the kitchen
When company comes,
But I laugh,
And eat well,
And grow strong.
I'll be at the table
When company comes.
Say to me,
"Eat in the kitchen,"
They'll see how beautiful I am
And be ashamed--
I, too, am America.
Comments about I, Too by Langston Hughes
Poems About Discrimination
- 1. I, Too , Langston Hughes
- 2. Caged Bird , Maya Angelou
- 3. Cross , Langston Hughes
- 4. Merry-Go-Round , Langston Hughes
- 5. Cultural Exchange , Langston Hughes
- 6. Still I Rise , Maya Angelou
- 7. Enslaved , Claude McKay
- 8. Madam And Her Madam , Langston Hughes
- 9. The Little Black Boy , William Blake
- 10. Beautiful City , Alfred Lord Tennyson
- 11. Quandary , Robert Frost
- 12. A Dream Of Whitman Paraphrased, Recogniz.. , Delmore Schwartz
- 13. 'Discrimination' , David Taylor
- 14. The Criminal V , Khalil Gibran
- 15. Negress In Notre Dame , Robert William Service
- 16. Discrimination , Kenneth Rexroth
- 17. Injustice Of The Courts , Lizelia Augusta Jenkins Moorer
- 18. The Barrier , Claude McKay
- 19. The Negro Ballot , Lizelia Augusta Jenkins Moorer
- 20. Anglicised Utopia , William Schwenck Gilbert
- 21. Thought , Walt Whitman
- 22. We Think It Is So Distant , Raymond A Foss
New Discrimination Poems
- Philosophy Of A Fly, SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
- Hatred And Discrmination, Daya Nandan
- A Fair Go To Everyone, Francis Duggan
- Stupid Fellow, SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
- Hypocrisy At Its Finest, Mike Smiff
- Awareness, Mark Wassenaar
- When Will History Repeat For Me?, Jon Dunn
- Herculean Task On Hand, Hasmukh Amathalal
- Humanitarian Sect, Nikhil Parekh
- 2 Hearts, Nikhil Parekh
- carpe diem