Pain Poems - Poems For Pain
Poems about pain. You can read the best pain poems. Browse through all pain poems.
On Pain - Poem by Khalil Gibran
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses
Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its
heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.
And could you keep your heart in wonder at the
daily miracles of your life, your pain would not seem
less wondrous than your joy;
And you would accept the seasons of your heart,
even as you have always accepted the seasons that
pass over your fields.
And you would watch with serenity through the
winters of your grief.
Much of your pain is self-chosen.
It is the bitter potion by which the physician within
you heals your sick self.
Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy
in silence and tranquillity:
For his hand, though heavy and hard, is guided by
the tender hand of the Unseen,
And the cup he brings, though it burn your lips, has
been fashioned of the clay which the Potter has
moistened with His own sacred tears.
Comments about On Pain by Khalil Gibran
Poems About Pain
- 1. On Pain , Khalil Gibran
- 2. The Pain Of The Earth , George William Russell
- 3. Pain , Khalil Gibran
- 4. Pain Has An Element Of Blank; , Emily Dickinson
- 5. Hymn To Physical Pain , Rudyard Kipling
- 6. The Mystery Of Pain , Emily Dickinson
- 7. Pain In Pleasure , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 8. The Big Boots Of Pain , Anne Sexton
- 9. I'Ve A Pain In My Head , Jane Austen
- 10. After Great Pain, A Formal Feeling Comes , Emily Dickinson
- 11. The Benefactors , Rudyard Kipling
- 12. The Pains Of Sleep , Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 13. Pain's Proof , Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- 14. No Pleasure Without Pain , Sir Walter Raleigh
- 15. Pain&Mdash;Expands The Time , Emily Dickinson
- 16. A Baby Asleep After Pain , David Herbert Lawrence
- 17. No Pains, No Gains , Robert Herrick
- 18. The Shine Of Pain , Konstantin Balmont
- 19. The Pain , Laura Kasischke
New Pain Poems
- Help Is Just A Fingertip Away, Nikhil Parekh
- Waiting To Be Loved, Quame Boatmann
- Pain, Maranda Kuhl
- Pain Killing Me, Siawash Rustami
- Difficult Pain, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Beauty Of Pain, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- THE REAL SONG OF LIFE اغنية الحياة الحقي.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Suicide, Bunny Boo Vana
- Mate Of Pain, sallam yassin
- Hit Me Now Or Never! !, LULU MERO
- carpe diem