PRADIP DASGUPTA Poems
- Starry Night Let the moment be still in the starry ...
- Only You My smile and my life is ...
- Poet Heart Heart a place where blood flows. but poet ...
- Fire Of Love Fire of love does not starts ...
- Your Memory I knew that i can forgot you ...
- Summer Seasons The night is accompanied ...
- Unsung Heros They walk through the snow, ...
i am a poet and a writer from two years. anybody interested in my poems to publish, may please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Let the moment be still in the
let the indulgence of this moment
be as quiet and secret as the
opening of the wild flowers.
sleeping under the bed of grass,
along the roof of starry night,
let the sleep be full of peace.
let only the shooting stars come
from the celestal world to fall
like a rain and the fireflies
dancing among them.
let the call of love of cricket,
bog from the scrub and the marshy
pond be the only song.
let the time be the only silent
observed in the play of night of