Prince Fuo Poems
- The Crush The crush i did had for it was so hard to believe...
- Error Our kinsman administration Have brought us somuch ...
- Mystery Staring at the sky above, As soft as the ...
- Nigerian Factor The faces looked sad and gloomy, courtesy ...
- Circles Of Life In the circles of life There are many daring...
Prince Fuo is a native of Elele in Ikwerre L.G.A of River state, Nigeria.He is a novelist, poet and playwright. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The crush i did had
for it was so hard
to believe that i was so rash
and did make the appeal look harsh
After the crush came crash
for i acted so dash
making the affair look faint
and i never knew what i meant
The moment i was bent
to achieving my want
my image was taint
by the peoples' rant.