R.K Das Poems
- Island Of Isolation Most cherished dreams Burn into ...
- Poetic Yearning For me you are The properties of the Ink ...
- Nostalgia Stubborn nostalgia Pricks and makes my soul ...
- Fusion I blend it to you When my solitary dream, ...
- A Silly Love Poem Come hither, Come hither my love When ...
- At The Level Crossing Here I come to a halt At the closed ...
- Flowerbed Placed in the midst Of a twilight zone My vision ...
Island Of Isolation
Most cherished dreams
Burn into floating ashes
In the self-ignited fire
Of a shooting star
Falling from the nocturnal firmament.
But strangely enough,
Am intermittently overwhelmed
By the moist breath of fresh romance
And fragrance of a great hope
In an island of isolation.
As I toss
On the tattered mat
Spread on the bare earthen floor
Under the watchful eyes of a Savage Time,
I wait for the much-awaited liberation of the soul
From the divine nativity.