R.K Das Poems
- Alphabet Of Love You taught me the alphabet of love And I ...
- A Few Drops Of Dew Bound by earth and sky The particles of ...
- A Silly Love Poem Come hither, Come hither my love When ...
- A Poem Do I belong? I question myself One more time ...
- Nostalgia Stubborn nostalgia Pricks and makes my soul ...
- Island Of Isolation Most cherished dreams Burn into ...
- Soliloquy Of My Poem Decorate my basic emotions And musings...
Alphabet Of Love
You taught me the alphabet of love
And I learnt it with the ease
Of my mother tongue,
You told me
That cherished dreams
Some day come true,
And I remained awake
The whole night
To dream the dream.
You asked me
To think lofty
And since then,
I have been measuring
The length and breadth of the sky
And counting the stars of the Milky Way.