Raabia Tabassum Poems
- The Rain Knocks On My Window The rain knocks on my window, ...
- A Bunch Of Flowers i went to the tall grass where the wind ...
- Birds In The Sky Birds fly, Birds fly. So up in the sky, ...
- I Cannot Speak For I Have Lost... I cannot speak for I ...
- Team Work! ! ! ! Teamwork, Teamwork! Together we can make...
- Emo Kewl Girl Emo Kewl Girl Vernacular spectacular
- Friendz i like to run and jump and play there are so mnay ...
Insatiable, Pensive & A Very Candid Girl Who Hates Monotonous Stuff & Has Concentric & Frivolous Ways Of Life & Luvs Mitigatin & Dissipatin Stuff. I Define My Own Life. I Do Not Let Others Write My Script.. I Insist That You See I Aint A Mystery.
I'd Be Glad If You Check Out My Latest Poems, Comment And Rate Them.
I have alot of hobbies. Alot In My List SO, I dont think i can mention ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Rain Knocks On My Window
The rain knocks on my window,
In the middle of an abysmal sleep.
Dreams shattered and broken,
I wake up again and not the first.
In the disguise of weeps,
You snatch away my saccharine sleep.
You knock on my window,
And shatter absurd noises.
Rain beads continue,
One after the other.
And my nerves back and forth creep
Cause you don't pause and discontinue.
You take away my sleep,
You give me eerie cacophony.
Amusing you are,
You make me ecstatic too.
Sometimes, I abhor you,
'cause you disturb my abyss sleep.