Rachel Branscombe Poems
- Dreams Alone I sit and alone I dream The world is naught but...
- Would You Do Something To Chan...
- Darkened Night In darkened night I see the stars Shining ...
- Friends Friends, you never realise just how important they ...
- The Storm The Storm is coming The day when nothing will ...
- The Darkness The darkness, the pain the despair when you ...
- Lord I Give My Heart To Thee Lord I give thy heart to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Branscombe
Alone I sit and alone I dream
The world is naught but dust to me
In a place I know the place I dream
I dream of things I've never seen
I dream of places I've never been
I dream of finding my one true love
Of finding treasure hidden in the stars above
I dream of space
I dream of one day finishing my race
Can the dream last?
Whose to say what dreams will go and what dreams will stay
I dreamed that I will come home to thee
Where nightmares are kept at bay.