Rachelle Langley Poems
- The Nature Of Things Is there a part of me that always ...
- Reluctant Truth I look at you from time to time. I wonder ...
- Inner Demons In A Fragmented M... Mine are pretty and kind, ...
- Global Warming Nightmares I crawl through my mind at ...
- Not What You Think I'll try to not think of you. But it's ...
- Cartoon Friends I hear him laugh again and again. It must be...
- Summer Bugs I stepped outside into my noisy backyard. Beyond...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sometimes it's all worth it, and sometimes it not.''Shitty feeling
''Searching for love without is a useless journey if you have never searched within.''Love
Comments about Rachelle Langley
The Nature Of Things
Is there a part of me that always existed?
Vivid color thoughts drift through my mind.
I'm an instrument who nature uses as a paintbrush.
Nature has not revealed their true identity.
I could never truly understand myself, anyone, or anything.
The paved road to understand the smallest parts of nature,
Are rivers where there are no bridges to walk over.
I want to run my hands through the soft concrete.
I want to be a part of the stones future generations can roll their feet on.
Nature nurtured by the desire to fulfill dreams makes time stop.
Life goes by fast in ...