Rageemah db Williams
Rageemah db Williams Poems
- Know That I Love You Playing everything in my head All the ...
- Dear Daughters I protected you when you were little Will ...
- Found My Happy Self Awoken by laughter and found im ...
- Goodbye Inner Demon Am i just a vessel This vessel has a ...
- Hurt This heart of mine still aches in sadness Trying to ...
- The Flower We found a flower, on vacation, up a hill Was ...
- Through Cracks Of My Walls Looking through the cracks of my ...
Im a wife and a mom of 3. Not to many things in life bothers me. Im not very social, even though i love people, i dont socialize much...actually, i havent done that in 21yrs...lol...yep, i love my alone time when im not busy with husband and kids...Crowds makes me uncomfortable...im not a very good writer, but thats the only way i give voice to what i sometimes feel or want to say...Society doesnt bother me, i do what feels good for me and dont tolerate anyone telling me what i can and what i cant do...Everyone wants to change the world, but we forget, we need to start with ourselves more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rageemah db Williams
Know That I Love You
Playing everything in my head
All the things you have said
Say I'll always be your life
That you honourd, im your wife
Really hate it when we Fight
Don't want a dimmer on our light
I hate it to see you mad
Definately makes me feel so sad
Thanks for always light my days
With your crazy, loving, caring ways
You filled my years with so much counters
Blessed me with a son and daughters
Thanks for caring
That's so daring
Don't forget the tissues
For my aging issues
Love you very dearly
Your eyes says, you see it clearly
Now i ...