RAJNI CHHABRA Poems
- Withered Leaves Dried, withered leaves That are being ...
- Weathers Of Mind WEATHERS OF MIND =- - - - - - - - - - - - ...
- Why Are Dreams So Fascinating Interwoven with Rainbow ...
- Glaciers GLACIERS OF COLD RELATIONS MELT JUST ENDEAVOUR TO
- Eternal Lonliness On the withered grass Of orchard She was ...
- Expanse IN THE DARK, DENSE EVE WITH DANCING WAVES OF ...
EDUCATIONAIST, POETESS, TRANSLATOR, SOCIAL ACTIVIST N WEB JOURNALIST
NUMEROLOGIST@www.numeropath.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about RAJNI CHHABRA
Dried, withered leaves
That are being crushed
Under feet of passers-by
Were ornamenting orchard
In Spring season.
People used to relax
Under their dense shade.