Ranadeb Bhattacharya Poems
- The Inner Me On the vibrant waves of time, I am a nameless ...
- Imploration Oh Good Lord! How wantonly I have frittered away ...
- The Death Of An Innocent Brook I saw the gurgling brook in ...
- A Silent Prayer Beyond the daisies in a vanishing verse, ...
- A Passing Thought A languid stroll by the deserted esplanade,...
- The Rains The weeping sky in her pensive shade, Sinks into ...
- An Eternal Moment Through the nimbus of wafting clouds, ...
I am a nameless granule of sand on the endless beaches of humanity.Nothing remarkable to write about since I have led a very inconspicuous life with not many overlapping events of slightest value or attention.
This is my first amateur attempt at poetry which is a reflection of many colored thoughts huddled in the chambers of my mind.
Life is like a river and I am a bubble drop bloated ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Inner Me
On the vibrant waves of time,
I am a nameless bubble drop,
Bloated and still floating,
On it’s busy surface top.
On the solitary shores of life,
I am a listless granule still,
In inert submission I lie - -
A humble instrument of Your will.
On the mortal plains of reason,
I am a long forgotten dream,
Of joy and mirth to heart’s content,
Once found in doing silly things.
Over the arbors of liberty,
I am the vast horizon blue,
In repose with sweet serenity,
And tied for all eternity to You.
In the closet of pride, ...