Ranadeb Bhattacharya Poems
- The Inner Me On the vibrant waves of time, I am a nameless ...
- The Rains The weeping sky in her pensive shade, Sinks into ...
- The Death Of An Innocent Brook I saw the gurgling brook in ...
- A Silent Prayer Beyond the daisies in a vanishing verse, ...
- Let Us Strive Let us to the jungle of silence retreat, Into...
- An Eternal Moment Through the nimbus of wafting clouds, ...
- A Reflection I whistle to the winnowing breeze, Her ...
I am a nameless granule of sand on the endless beaches of humanity.Nothing remarkable to write about since I have led a very inconspicuous life with not many overlapping events of slightest value or attention.
This is my first amateur attempt at poetry which is a reflection of many colored thoughts huddled in the chambers of my mind.
Life is like a river and I am a bubble drop bloated ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I whistle to the winnowing breeze,
Her twisting charms and her regal frizz,
It’s sullen and shoddy inside still.
No answers found to the lingering doubts
Stubbed in the corners of a clouded mind.
While the temperate winds and their tonic swings,
Flirt with the shallow birch and they soar
Over the horizon dark and fall
On the weary nests of the night sweet birds,
Scattered and tattered like leaves of glass
They melt through shadows and mend barriers
But Alas! The anguished mind caught unaware,
In the tidal...