Raouf Reda Poems
- A Letter That I Didn’t Send Dear, For the last few months...
- I Am Waiting For Her. I am waiting for her to lighten my ...
- Lord Have Mercy. All of my days, I was searching for ...
- A Prayer From A Broken Heart Dear lord lift me up over my ...
- It’s Only You Who I Love It had been always you. And you ...
- The Clown Is Always Sad I always hide my tears behind my ...
- God Bless You My Dear Friend As we have been friends for all ...
Post graduate studies in the American university of Cairo
• 3rd part in the CMA (Certified Managerial Accountant)
Post graduate studies in Boston College USA.
• Studied advanced marketing methodology.
• Studied stock market.
• Financial analysis.
Bachelor of Arts, the Arab Academy of Science and Technology and Maritime, Egypt, June 2005
• Major: Business Administration English Section
• Specialization: Marketing Management & Finance
• Overall Grade: Good
• Related Academic Projects:
o Graduation Project, Feasibility Study of Exporting Fruits & Vegetables Overall Grade: Excellent, awarded 1st ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raouf Reda
A Letter That I Didn’t Send
For the last few months I was the happiest person on earth
Because finding you at the end of this wild road is really worth…
Yes, I admit that your innocent heart defeated my sorrow
Rejoiced my hope with Joy so I dreamt of tomorrow
Will you still be there for me till Eternity?
I saw the answer in your eye “I am not ready”
Realizing that I must live alone again
Learning wisdom from my own pain
Go ahead live your life enjoy every thing you are still young
I tried to tell you so but the words couldn’t get out of my tongue
I didn’t ...