Rashmi Prakash Poems
- Botched Up Dreams They said its there I asked where They ...
- When Things Turn Sour Days lost in hopeless bites Hours ...
- Gathered Thoughts Days unfold Leading to untold Fetching...
- Good Hearts Some bring in so much Hardly to brag much ...
- Quietness Within Simmered sounds Flickerin bounds ...
- Footsteps Tollygunge train drain Fluttered out insane ...
- Finding Ground Fossils have grayed deep Hushed into fiery ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rashmi Prakash
Fossils have grayed deep
Hushed into fiery steep
Sand-castles feathered heap
Demurred trendy seep
Gathered poise drew sigh
Layers of stones bind
Crushed peeved goggles
Wrought in dusked zones
Toughness endorsed kissed fluer
Stances breathe in cure
Humbled pondered slow
Treasures unknown somewhere glow
Remnants dozed salty shores
Flustered worn out doors
Hangers dragged drugged
Savored bland gutsy mud