Raven Pilipczuk Poems
- Weep, My Angel Weep, my angel, weep heavenly tears Cry for ...
- Last Breath Suicide, suicide and death. I feel your presence...
- That Is You, Devil Of Mine That hellish fire, burning inside ...
- No Such Thing As Eternity (1st... There's no such place...
- Death Death, Death, You're everywhere,
- Roses When I lay there in the ground, Cold, making no ...
- Grim Reaper (= Me) Somewhere far away, when you're dying, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raven Pilipczuk
Weep, My Angel
Weep, my angel, weep heavenly tears
Cry for the devil that you feared,
Cry for the life that you've taken away,
Spread, my angel, spread out your wings,
Embrace, my angel, the devil that you feared,
Weep, my angel, for the life it has lost,
Pray, my angel, pray for it's wings,
And cry, my angel, cry those heavenly tears,
Onto his horns and onto his heart,
And watch him arise,
Thanks to those tears, your heavenly tears.
Rejoice, my angel, for the life you have saved,
Rejoice, my angel, and embrace,
The devil you once feared,