Rebecca Pepper Poems
- Amnesia You hold my hand and I fight the tears Not because ...
- Painted Red I'm seeing red All because of something I ...
- Sibling Rivalry You lay out your heart on the gamers ...
- Love Is Friendship Set On Fire
- Irrational Fear I'm somewhat insecure so hold me near I have...
- Gained From War War is stupid, wrong War causes only ...
- Lullaby Tears fall to the ground But my heart breaks with ...
I was born in Lincoln where i lived for the first 13 years of my life and blah, blah, blah. Theres not much to me to be honest, I write poems, complain about difficulties, laugh at jokes... laugh at ANYTHING really :) Speak way too fast when I'm happy which is most of the time. Glare way too much when I'm annoyed and fail at hiding my emotions. So yeah just a normal human being: annoying, silly... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You hold my hand and I fight the tears
Not because of you but of my fear
A fear so primal it's tearing me apart
Now we're right back to the start
You look into my eyes and say my name
My cheeks are burning with all this shame
I can't keep close contact with you anymore
I let my eyes fall to the bright white floor
Is this how it's going to be from now on?
Is that life really so long gone?
I want to look at your face a recognise those eyes
And be able to name my family ties
But they say I locked it deep within
And now I can't even point out my own ...