Rema Prasanaa Poems
- ! Monsoon! ! Rain on my dreams, Monsoon black ...
- ! Earth Safe Death paints darkness at noon Earth not ...
- ! Cosmic Conflicts! ! ! From Ice Age glaciers to Big Bang...
- ! E L U S I V E! Plain white sheets I write on..... ...
- ! ## Mute Hunger An ache perforates veins deep Blood cold as...
- ! God! Take Me In Your Hand... I came to your abode God, ...
- ! ! I Am At Peace! ! !... I walk along the shore a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rema Prasanaa
! Monsoon! !
Rain on my dreams, Monsoon
rain on my ornamental feathers
shower on my pure earth
on my pleasant dawns,
my passionate oceans, mountains
deep meadows and all over my
on days petals chisel like
black stone, carve a deity
for me to worship
while you play cancans, I sit in
my chamber and play mandolin
give me plectrums to pluck strings
from your drizzle source
my song birds, clouds
you chased out, I nest
them in my heart’s comfort
faded sun rays I fill in cauldrons
to subside your hunger