Remya Sasindran Poems
- - Different Strokes - Red, you had said Red!
- - Morning Walk - come, let’s run wild amongst the barren ...
- - Daydream - the mind lingers on these sordid images: ...
- - Radio - Listen I’ve got a story to tell you
- - Who Died? -
- - Monsoons - a lot more than heavy drops quenched ...
- - Afterwards - It’s still too early The sun hasn’t set On...
been trying to write and writing for some time now. I write pretty much when I feel anything... and sometimes when i feel nothing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Remya Sasindran
- Different Strokes -
you had said
I had said
This is the
of our delirium.
the parting in my hair