Ric S. Bastasa was born in Dipolog city. Finished his BS Chemistry (magna cum laude) in Ateneo de Davao University in 1980. Entered the Jesuit Seminary and left the year after. Had his Philosophy studies in ateneo de manila. Shifted to Law (magna cum laude) and got appointed as MTC Judge in 1996. He is a spontaneous poet, writes on the spur of the moment. He also teaches Political, Civil and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- And That Is The Trick Actually To Be Hap... -new-
- And The Brim Cannot Hold It Anymore -new-
- Beauty, Like Anyone Else, With Too Much ... -new-
- Or Will Silence Do All The Cure? -new-
- how to be still beautiful despite -new-
- And Must Hopefully Be The Best Of All Ou... -new-
- You Are Looking For Me I Heard But You A... -new-
- In The Sky Another Window In The Horizon -new-
- Not One Is Ever Excluded -new-
- The Rules Rolled Into One -new-
- trembling hands of sick people -new-
- the happy ones
- To Live You Must
- The Sun, Sun Shines Now
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...