Ricardo Antunes (02/11/1982 / Springfield, Massachusetts)
Lifelong love affair with cinema takes root. Laurel and Hardy film as the first. Early love of R-rated films develops early on. Watched broadcast of Roger Cormon's Alligator prior to leaving to Portugal. Reenactment of black and white film when eldest sister locks younger brother in laundry room. As sister enjoys make out session with then boyfriend while brother turns to give voice in protest for... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Bicycle Built For Two
- A Dark Shade Of Pained Core
- A Fixed Memory Of Carlos... My 14 Year O...
- A Girl So Tender Is To Touch Smile
- A Hard Cry To Dream Natural
- A Heart To Open
- A Jigsaw Puzzle Piece In Heart
- A Love Gone.... Awry.
- A Love That Should Have Been: 7/21/11 - ...
- A Moment
- A Quadrilogical Cell Of Four Walls... Wh...
- A Smile To Hold In My Eyes
- A Soul Fragment