Ricardo Antunes Poems
- About A Girl's Divine Beauty To Dream...Steadfast We ...
- Torment Torment =========== Heal My Mind
- A Jigsaw Puzzle Piece In Heart A Jigsaw Puzzle Piece In ...
- Heartbreak Fragment: Poetry O...
- Maps To My Closet No Hero To Save The Day And No One To Die ...
- My True Heaven My True Heaven ============== She Is To ...
- Memories' Grace A Love When Fo... Memories' Grace A Love When...
Lifelong love affair with cinema takes root. Laurel and Hardy film as the first. Early love of R-rated films develops early on. Watched broadcast of Roger Cormon's Alligator prior to leaving to Portugal. Reenactment of black and white film when eldest sister locks younger brother in laundry room. As sister enjoys make out session with then boyfriend while brother turns to give voice in protest for... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ricardo Antunes
About A Girl's Divine Beauty
To Dream...Steadfast We Live
Dedicated to all those dreamers
To cast aside childhood entirely
Completely maintaining a glimmer
Of childlike innocence and sparkle,
Shining ray upon ray of hope
Through the dark cloudy skies
Whereby in casting a life
In momentary shadow,
Therein replacing the dark
With the ever present light
Of dawn's healing rays.
Love In Blessing
Two eyes shining as beacons
Luminescent points of light
Guiding me along the contours of that ...