Rich Reitz Poems
- Skeletons I am just a pile of bones. I died in late ...
- The Department Store Been coming here Since I was a ...
- Shovel Snow! Shovel Snow! ...
- Chocolate Is A Food Group I love chocolate. So should ...
- The Painter You show us scenes From everywhere; Lands ...
- Because I Teach Children are the future. Learning is ...
- Hatred Is Black It sounds like tortured screams It feels ...
Retired soldier; currently working as a teacher's aide in a Central Pennsylvania school district. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rich Reitz
I am just a pile of bones.
I died in late September.
Calcium that no one owns.
My name? I can't remember.
Skeletons are deadly serious.
That's what some have said.
But that's a lie; that's just not us.
We're seriously dead!
I will try to kill the rumor
With my favorite Halloween joke
That skeletons have no sense of humor.
You may laugh- but please don't choke!
Why didn't the skeleton cross the road
Full of bumps and ruts?
He didn't cross the road because...
He didn't have the guts!