Richard Anders Poems
- I Wish I Were A Fish I wish I wish I were a fish a salmon or...
- Tempo Finis Arise pale moon and be my guide I journey where ...
- God And Eddie When I was still a young man I heard God call ...
- Captain Black the night was dark and dreary the rain was ...
- The Sands Of Time The sands of time ran out for me about a ...
- One Day I Sat Upon A Stone One day I sat upon a stone and ...
- Fifty Below The ice the ice the crushing ice our ship is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Anders
I Wish I Were A Fish
I wish I wish I were a fish
a salmon or an eel
I`d swim across the Ocean blue
to see how it would feel.
I`d come across a shark or two
a porpoise or a seal
a tiny little sardine
then next a hump back whale.
I`d swim beside a dolphin
as through the waves he`d skim
but should I meet a Conger eel?
well, I`ll steer clear of him!
And if I met a whaler
I`d pray someone would sinkum
and as they say in Ozzie land
that would be Fair Dinkum!