Richard Lam Poems
- Time Time to celebrate Time to mourn Time to live Time to ...
- Will You Be My Wife? The girl of my life The girl full of ...
- What Happens To People When Th... What happens to people ...
- Before Midnight There's still time It isn't too late Board ...
- Two Roads The girl I loved The girl of my dream The road ...
- Psychosis I am inside a room I touch the walls I stare at ...
- They Don'T Know Me It's been like this for so long Almost ...
I inadvertenly became drawn to poetry and this discovery sparked my interest of trying to write some myself.
Every now and then, a novel idea would surface, and words would flow quickly and easily. At other times, an idea would come up, but the words wouldn't go anywhere for days. For me, it's the process of trying to translate fleeting thoughts or momentary inspiration into something concrete and coherent that is most fun and exciting.
The poems that I write, I write for myself, I write for people who might have similar experiences, and I write for people who enjoy reading poetry because of its ability to capture raw feelings and genuine emotions.
There's ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Lam
Time to celebrate
Time to mourn
Time to live
Time to die
Time to reflect
Time to carry on
Time to cry
Time to smile
Time is all I've got
Time is passing by
Time was young and foolish
Time has turned old and wise
Time caught in messy spiderwebs
Time struggled to fly away
Time buried in some nameless grave
Time shot down to cold ocean floor
Time before time
Time after time