Ricky Durkin Poems
- I Don'T Know Myself I've looked for years and years on end I...
- Angel your smile is an open fire it warms my heart and ...
- I Will Be Your Shield Life is hard When love is lost But my...
- I Like Rain, I Hate Rain I like rain I hate rain Rain is ...
- My Dying Breath Two days before i met you I was ready to end...
- Day To Day a broken heart is harder to carry a happy ...
- I Messed Up I want us to be together forever I know that I ...
I love to write books (I don't have any published at the moment) . My favorite books to write are sci-fi and medieval fantasy.
I write a lot of poems for my friends and family (ex. Your arrival) . I've been writing poems for as long as I can remember. I like to help others. I am thinking about becoming a lawyer. I am very patriotic for my country. To help serve my country (and pay for college) I joined the military. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ricky Durkin
I Don'T Know Myself
I've looked for years and years on end
I still can't find what I'm looking for
I didn't lose my keys
I didn't lose my dog
I didn't lose anything
I don't know who I am
I keep looking
But the more I look,
The more confused I become
I don't know myself
I want to find myself
I don't why
There are many things that I think I am
But none of them are really me
I go from one thing to another
I search and search
But to no avail
I will keep looking
I hope I find what I'm looking for
I want to know who I am
I will keep looking until I find ...