Rizza F. Awayan
Rizza F. Awayan Poems
- Begging I was begging the stars one night Talking to them as...
- Afraid Afraid to lay back After a day’s toil I should ...
- Not A Glimpse Am dyin' to have it Since time ...
- Your Face Why your face keeps flourishing my mind Such ...
- I Never Left I never left If that's what you think I will ...
just an ordinary gal who likes poetry and reading more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rizza F. Awayan
I was begging the stars one night
Talking to them as if they’ll hear me right
Wonder if they might talk back at me
I just keep my talking freely
One thing I ask for was a chance
To let the child come at a glance
I was just like a moron murmuring up there
Wishing the tiny flickers listening the matter
But I guess nobody hears my pleading
Albeit the shining and glittering thing
Perhaps my voice was not enough to hear
For them to hear and realize, nothing to bear
I guess I’m one whole unlucky person
When can I wake up for this reason
Maybe at ...