Robert Lowry Poems
- Beautiful River And he showed me a pure River of Water of ...
- How Can I Keep From Singing? My life flows on in endless ...
- Low In The Grave He Lay Low in the grave He lay, Jesus my ...
- Chorus Of Fire O! golden Hereafter, thine every bright ...
- At The River Shall we gather at the river, Where bright ...
- The Angel's Song Rolling downward, through the ...
- Nothing But The Blood What can wash away my sin? Nothing but...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Lowry
And he showed me a pure River of Water of Life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the Throne of God and of the Lamb." -- Rev. xxii. 1
Shall we gather at the river
Where bright angel feet have trod;
With its crystal tide forever
Flowing by the throne of God?
Yes, we'll gather at the river,
The beautiful, the beautiful river --
Gather with the saints at the river
That flows by the throne of God.
On the margin of the river,
Washing up its silver spray,
We will walk and worship ever,
All the happy, golden day.