Robert Rumery Poems
- My Angel (In The Darkness) I know I haven't really been a ...
- Stay Strong (My Little Angel) I write about whatever comes to...
- So Many Ways To Say Sorry I don't think god put us on this ...
- It Was Like Magic You seemed to always be in trouble, with ...
- Amy Lee Amy Lee, what went down in your head, saying ...
- I'M Dreaming Of You As I sit here and look at the water, I ...
- When Love Fades You can see them playing, you can hear ...
I've been writing for a very short time. 3 years I started when I was 16 and know I'm almost 21. Wait my math maybe off just a tad bit. But Math was never my strong point. My strong point was pen and parchment. The only way I could really release all of my demons that I held so strong inside of myself. The demons that would make my happiest day seem so dark and dismal. Those days I never liked, but those dark days gave me inspirations to write and write. Write so much that you hand would fall off. It would cramp, and my fingers would feel like they would want to fall off. Often times I broke my pencils out of frustration of not being able to produce anything 'Good' most of the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Rumery
My Angel (In The Darkness)
I know I haven't really been a good friend,
and I know I could of tried a little harder,
but you see I can't tell you,
how I feel about you,
the world would reject me if I did,
but I'm willing to try,
and go over the edge,
and show you how I Feel about you,
when we meet,
I was in such bad shape,
my life was crumbling all around me,
until I meet you,
my life was engulfed in darkness,
I was engulfed in my own self-pity,
I had an inescapable demon,
living inside of my head,
I had pain inside of heart,
I felting ...