Ronel O'Reilly Poems
- The Gentle Souls I prefer the gentle souls people in the ...
- Belonging I keep expecting to belong. And it's not that I ...
- Dj Nawtyness She creates beats tricks and effects on ...
- Ebb And Flow The ebb and flow of my life are controlled by ...
- Jesus People I don't want to talk to the Jesus people I don't...
- The Little Black Book I have a little black book words of ...
- Soft Cello Notes I have a friend my oasis... she has the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Gentle Souls
I prefer the gentle souls
people in the right state of mind.
Short fuses and anger tantrums
cause me anxiety - their sole
purpose is destruction.
Certain things are under our control
right from the start - like passion and
reason, they are only the offspring
of what happens in our mind.
Then there is the silly mind games
people play, maybe to mask their true self
or to get a power buzz by feeling in control.
Surely choosing to be a true version of oneself
is by far a better option.
The 'green-eyed monster' creeping in
and one choosing to feed it...