Rose Rose Poems
- I'M An Orphan Here I'm an orphan in this world And so have I...
- Gambling ''Life is a gambling'', gambling by fate, o'er ...
- Maturity Kills Innocence
- The Different Types **************** listen to me without ...
- Will You Love Me? This night is so desperate like my woeful ...
- Take Me To The Sea Of Love Oh, Take me back to the sea of ...
- What Do You Want From Me? What do you want from me? Do you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rose Rose
I'M An Orphan
Here I'm an orphan in this world
And so have I much to remember
Those who have no-one in this world,
would have a lot of memories to remember
You can never read the whole story of our life,
Our life will be an illusion before your eyes
So will not get any assurance from you..
This's the saddest story of all orphans
You can only argue with us all the time
Nor can love us as your sister or brother
Some show sympathy on our life
But sympathy is not love nor a promise too.
We will wander through roads holding all the epidemic friends
Some may get an asylum ...