Ruth Street Poems
- St Mary's Hospital Paddington ... Charles Pannett ward, I ...
- The Charity Shop Oh what a wonderful place to browse, to ...
- No Pets Allowed 'Whoe'er wrote this wrote it full well: The...
- Hilda's Retirement. Hilda has been a postlady For 18 years ...
- Florence Nash Florence Nash just lived her life Not thinking...
- William (Wiggy) Nash William Henry John Nash was the name ...
- A Cat's Poem To It's Mother Dear Mum, I was very sad to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruth Street
St Mary's Hospital Paddington London
Charles Pannett ward, I thank you all
for taking care of me.
I didnot expect to stay so long
but some things are meant to be.
I had a few problems along the way,
I think it must be said.
From every angle I saw the ward
travelling from bed to bed!
But now I am on my way home
My illness days are passed.
St Mary's can now celebrate
You've got rid of me at last.
Written July 2003 to thank St Mary's for looking after her.