Ruth warren Poems
- Pain Pain stuffed inside of me Can't let anyone near ...
- Ten Roses For every tear you cry, I cry a hundred thousand ...
- Alone So Alone I hang my head in my burning palms, tears ...
- Just A Girl I'm just a girl, a hopeless case. Living in the ...
- Angel In Disguise You're my angel in disguise You read my ...
- This Little Girl She huddles against the dirty wall hugging ...
- You Scare Me Here i am wondering what to do. Wondering just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruth warren
Pain stuffed inside of me
Can't let anyone near me
Can't let anyone see the real me
Can't let anyone even hug me
All this pain that's held in me
Why can't anyone see the real me
Why can't anyone help me
Why can't someone just hold me
All this pain that's eating me
Can't let go of the pain in me
Can't get this pain from me
Can't get this pain out of me
When will the pain stop hurting me
Why can't I just feel me
Why can't I just be me
Why can't someone take this pain from me