Ruth warren Poems
- Ten Roses For every tear you cry, I cry a hundred thousand ...
- Pain Pain stuffed inside of me Can't let anyone near ...
- Alone So Alone I hang my head in my burning palms, tears ...
- Angel In Disguise You're my angel in disguise You read my ...
- You Scare Me Here i am wondering what to do. Wondering just ...
- You Have An Angel Now You have an angel now, to hold you when...
- Just A Girl I'm just a girl, a hopeless case. Living in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruth warren
For every tear you cry,
I cry a hundred thousand more,
I'll give you ten roses,
For everything you're fighting for.
The first will be a red rose,
For courage and for health,
The second a bright yellow rose,
For gaining all life's wealth,
The third will be a soft pink rose,
So you may be happy in love,
The fourth will be a white rose,
Brought by a turtledove,
The fifth will be an orange rose,
To give you back your fire,
The sixth will be a deep pink rose,
So you may have what you desire,
The seventh ...