Sabastian Moore Poems
- A Beautiful Mind I walked alone I borrowed hatred's friend; ...
- Rays Of Light I've given you this thorn Brutal of the ...
- The Strength Of Belief Heroes have fallen of the great have ...
- The Print Of Hope The mark of eternity Brought us ...
- The Warrior, Light A rainbow after a stormy sky A good in ...
One day, I hope and strive to become a hero! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sabastian Moore
The Print Of Hope
The mark of eternity
Brought us universally
With the cape of valor
Gave us our certainty
Gave us our endurance to strive
Gave us our moment to die
Gave us our never ending belief
That we can be able to fly
Gave us our troubles and pains
Gave us our losses and gains,
Gave us our times to fear
Gave us our times to cheer
That of which came from another world
To further dimensions
Of boundaries far forgotten
And broken barriers for redemption
A promise of a future
A thought that encourages the past
Whether good or ...