Samael Wolf Poems
- (i Need A) Brunette With A Mi... Everywhere, as far as the...
- Booze And Poetry Which came first? the booze or the poet?
- Bound Bind me in your passion enthrall me with your ...
- The Tears Of Man Is something you never see we cry alone
- Woman, Sweet Woman Quench this eternal thirst my lips long ...
- Barbarian Heart The times may change but this heart ...
- This Is Your Holiday Its not mine I tell myself all the ...
Born in the land of Goshen, I was a wanderer of the wastelands for a time. I searched the nation for another home, only to return to the cursed land of my origin. I am a solitary creature that wishes for something more, something to make me feel like I am home. Those that I have loved are no longer tangible, taken from this plane of existence by fate, cold as it is.
Enough of the bullshit, I am 51 years old, I live alone with my two canine buddies, Charley and Buster. I like humans but after being bitten a few times, I tend to avoid them. I love sex (with humans) but after some 357 liasons, I wonder what I'm doing wrong (considering some of the rave reviews, I should be ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
(i Need A) Brunette With A Mission
Everywhere, as far as the eye can see
attractive blondes, everywhere it seems
I need a brunette with a mission.
A hot woman with a
Pleasure can be anywhere
we may be
Unleashing our Demons
for all to see
Let it ride baby
Let it Ride.
I need a Brunette with a Mission
with a 'hop on me' disposition
Come on, lets fly 'round the moon
Now may be never be a second too soon.