Samantha Pearson Poems
- The Stringed Ones All they have are the I's, the my's, but ...
- Hi There (Hello) So Uh Hi Hello
- Small Big Dreams I said man you just don't understand it I ...
- Soapbox Sorrows Mothers on the ground, collapsing, ...
- Swabby Ship Shanty A barnacled nail Fantastical tale Of ...
- Copyright Look Judge, here's what you do: Take our ...
- The Poor Rich Coincidence of coin and cents A pity for ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Samantha Pearson
The Stringed Ones
All they have are the I's, the my's, but never the why's
They let lies drip like flies from their sewn button eyes
They stitch hate and pleat fate through cloth alibis
Take their fill from your till of crushed cotton dyes
Take a bit
Then some more
From your gold threaded core
Grab a kit
Cut a slit
Then squeeze out your roar
For those who wish to take heed of this lore
All I can say is
Beware the puppet lined shore