Sambanath Denis Poems
- Forgotten Love, Forgotten Love...
- For Matsuo Basho Though you and I have never met, Liker ...
- Haiku On Dependence Of Krsna As dependent new born child On ...
- A Haiku On A Devotee Asking Of... Inspired art thou ...
- Epistle Dear friend, when we met near the olive fields So ...
- On A Kiss Slow, soft, Which to lips Lingering Blushing
- Angels Come
I have been writing since I was very young. My continued practice of writing improves everyday I do write. Poetry is a passion that I look forward to doing whenever I am able to. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sambanath Denis
Forgotten Love, Forgotten Love, A Love Forgotten
Forgotten love, forgotten love, a love forgotten
And no longer begotten sweetly in the breast
And never more shall I oft' indulge its arrest.
Tis best in the shade of history disposed!
For infatuation in the jaws of risk does close
And vulnerable is left the breast for a rose.