sammie kelley Poems
- Thanks Mom And Dad As we go on down life's path With all its...
- Lies Told Lies told lies spread Lies written lies ...
- If I Close My Eyes If I close my eyes I won't have to ...
- My Feelings For You Love is what I feel for you Love is ...
- Love Love is special love is kind Love is sometimes hard to ...
- Kept Apart Although at times you break my heart Knowing God ...
- I'Ll Always Be Here For You As I read your letters I do ...
In one short and sweet note my life has been fucked up since the age of 9 months old... I grew up calling the wrong man dad my mom new and had my last name changed illegally I was touched and made to touch since I was 5 yrs old so by the time I hit 13 I was doing any and all drugs having sex and nobody gave a fuck...I have 7 kids ages 14-2 with four different men... I raised all the kids on my own... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sammie kelley
Thanks Mom And Dad
As we go on down life's path
With all its wonders and dreams
We often fail to take notice
Of what life really means
So I'm going to take one moment
To give my point of view
That there is no finer parents
Than I find in both of you
Now I'm giving all my thanks
To the Heavens up above
For giving me the wisest parents
To whom I give my love
So thank you mom and dad
Just for always being there
And showing that we're truly loved
And that you really care...
Dedicated to my parents Donnie Long R.I.P daddy and Ann Stewart