Sammy S. Quence
Sammy S. Quence Poems
- My Promise To You And Me Forev... If I knew, how and Why Then...
- Time Time Time Cause time cant make things better Cause ...
- You Make Me Cry, When I Look I...
- Dead As Can Be I wish I were dead Wish no more noises in my ...
- This Is Your Legacy This is our legacy This is what we live ...
- The Rain, O Lord, One More Tim...
- What She Means To Me She's my girl She's my love She was ...
I've been writing since kindergarten, my style has changed a lot through the years. Its gone from dark shadows about suicide, to loving life and the things that matter. As much as my old writings haunt me, I keep them to remind myself how far i've come in writing and in my own life.
- Sammy S. Quence more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sammy S. Quence
My Promise To You And Me Forever
If I knew, how and Why
Then I would, have Tried
And I would, have sucseeded, already.
But I guess, I just don't know that
One day I'll be running back to find you
Hoping that you'll accept me back, again.
But if you don't, I won't give up trying
You can find me where we first met.
I'll be sitting there waiting for you
In till I die from being lonley
Or the world just comes to an end
But my heart and soul will always be with you.
Till the day that I die and burn away to nothing
I will always be trying to find you again.
Always keeping your memory and ...