Sanya Zahid Poems
- My Keen, Kind World A sentiment which isn't at hand now And ...
- Melting Candle My life is a melting candle When someone ...
- Bewitched Living in this world, is poles apart for ...
- Benidiction My strength over the Zenith, Made me believe, ...
- Believe It’s the time when I had my thoughts so far And I...
- Banshee An enchanting beauty it has Gives a visit to a ...
- Baby Blue Silver moon shines, on the little baby blue Now ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Keen, Kind World
A sentiment which isn't at hand now
And act as it’s gone
Just seek a modest closer
And will find in every ones heart
An equal space like every feeling
But is out of use
In some hearts
On story is missing
The used sentiment there is
Are not really emotions
The people won’t regret
On what they’ve made
Unerringly sort of sins
A smudge on their hearts
But just don’t care
Time will come
You’ll know, all the wrong