sarah bishop Poems
- Life, Death, Heaven, Or Hell? ... Love is so warm and ...
- Red Rose A red rose is so sweet and so delicate, A red rose...
- The Werewolf's Love For A Vamp... He grabs me and he jumps ...
- A Werewolf's Love In the mist lies a werewolf, running with ...
- Lifeless Life, But With My Lov...
- Twilight Twilight so calm, so warming, yet many others fear...
- Midnight Midnight so silent, so calming, so cool, Midnight ...
Loves wolves, loves fantasy, vampires and werewolves.I love writing poems about almost anything but mostly fantasy stuff, and i love drawing and one day hoping to become a cartoonist. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sarah bishop
Life, Death, Heaven, Or Hell? Love?
Love is so warm and sweet,
so wonderful and good,
love can mean anything in the world,
in life it means you are one with another.
Love means you would spend your life with another,
and love throughout those long years,
and be loved back,
but have you ever thought of death?
Death is the ending of love,
but the begining of another love,
one you can not see or hear,
but will always be there.
Death is so very cold,
the opposite meaning of love,
but yet they both mean,
being together with a loved one.
Loved ones are the ...