sarojini pattayat Poems
- A Bird Inside The Cage I was there, A bird inside the cage;...
- The Night Bird Good night. Think what moon and star ...
- Joy, The Proud Bird Joy, the proud bird fly up and up ...
- Talking To Night ~good night~ O, , night just sing the ...
- Across The Dreams In a hunted cottage soul rest alone, ...
- In The Lap Of Dream In the lap of dream the dreamer search ...
- Dance Can i dance with the tune of breeze I will feel me ...
Life is full of pain and pleasure. When i write I pass my emotion to my reader. I love my reader more than anything.I have not come to this earth to live for years. But i want to leave something what i can. My daughter says -'why are you writing'. I always reply 'i am writing, but don't know why'. So this is the journey, 'never wants to touch the end'..Only want to walk, walk and walk.I want to be... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
A Bird Inside The Cage
I was there,
A bird inside the cage;
Sat on my cage,
Talked about the blue sky,
sweet fruits, blazing rays,
enjoyment of flying over the roaring ocean,
snowy mountains, and all greenish,
You never trained me to fly.
Once i told you a fabricated story,
How i left the cage
and search you here and there,
wandered and returned with heavy heart,
'who told you to fly
do you want me to have problem? '
Please go away,
Oh! flying independent bird,
Enjoy your time,
I'm happy in...