sasha yarlexolnikov Poems
- The Mallard Duck The wind is a motor On the lake ...
- Enlightenment He said something, a book under his arm, I ...
- Zeitgeist: Insomniac Though the clock hangs the wall ...
- Urban Songs The symphony in its refined essence a beauty in ...
- Eggshell The eggshell must materialize to contain a perfect ...
- City Folk Down the joint of the street-curve A ravine of car...
- Our Journey I’ve chosen to stay here with you not knowing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sasha yarlexolnikov
The Mallard Duck
The wind is a motor
On the lake front
The mallard duck
in its hybrid life style
in the midst of it
the froth of the ebb
Over his buoyant
to the front of the city
only on this threshold
can direction be taken
The mastheads point up
but all is up and ready
body of water