Sasikala Kamandula Poems
- The Water Drop The miraculous water drop Falling from the ...
- Kalpana Chawla, The Glory Of I... Many a million do take ...
- Life Without Wife “Wife is a knife that cuts your life! ...
- O My My O my my Tell me why Mothers sing When babies cry?
- Social Service Bund and hartaal and hunger strike, We are ...
- Celebration Of Being Alive “I’m Selman, Peter Selman, ” What...
- Madam Mary “Madam Mary, answer me, now, ” The boy yelled ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Water Drop
The miraculous water drop
Falling from the sky,
The romantic rain dropp
Dancing proudly on
The lower lip of a maiden,
The Divine water drop
As an elixir to the thirsty throat;
The dainty dropp for a hungry stomach;
The charming dew drop,
Shining on the morning leaves;
The kind water drop
Flowing into the fields,
The friendly tear drop
To soothe the wounded heart;
The holy dropp that washes our sins;
The Master water dropp
At the moral to tune stable
To the ups and downs of life
And for selfless service
To the co-species on ...