Satis Shroff is a writer and poet based in Freiburg (poems, fiction, non-fiction) who also writes on ethno-medical, culture-ethnological themes. He writes regularly for The American Chronicle (www.Amchron.com) , and is a contributing writer on www.boloji.com and also Blog.ch. He has studied Zoology and Botany in Nepal, Medicine and Social Science in Germany and Creative Writing in Freiburg and Manchester.
He describes himself as a mediator between western and eastern cultures and sees his future as a writer and poet. Satis Shroff was awarded the German Academic Exchange Prize.He is a lecturer in Basle (Switzerland) .
Writing experience: Satis Shroff has written two ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Zeitgeistlyrik: Winter Blues (Satis Shro...
- You in My Thoughts (Satis Shroff, Freibu...
- The Dance of the Demons (Satis Shroff)
- The Tantric Woman (Satis Shroff, Freibur...
- Without Words (Satis Shroff, Freiburg)
- Grow With Love (Satis Shroff, Freiburg)
- I Saw Love (Satis Shroff, Freiburg)
- Blue Allemanic Eyes (Satis Shroff)
- The Flaw (Satis Shroff, Freiburg)
- The Sea Swells (Satis Shroff, Freiburg)
- To Santa Fe (Satis Shroff, Freiburg)
- The Lure of the Himalayas (Satis Shroff,...
- The Professor's Wife (Satis Shroff)
- Like Prometheus and Icarus(Satis Shroff,...
Comments about Satis Shroff
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)