Satis Shroff Poems
- The Japanese Garden (Satis Shr... Nine Hauptschule kids in ...
- The Professor's Wife (Satis Sh... 'My husband is mad Er ...
- Like Prometheus And Icarus(Sat...
- Zeitgeistlyrik: Winter Blues (...
- The Colour Of Your Eyes (Satis... Blue is the colour of ...
- The Flaw (Satis Shroff, Freibu... I constantly live in ...
- The Sea Swells (Satis Shroff, ... The sea shells on the...
Satis Shroff is a writer and poet based in Freiburg (poems, fiction, non-fiction) who also writes on ethno-medical, culture-ethnological themes. He writes regularly for The American Chronicle (www.Amchron.com) , and is a contributing writer on www.boloji.com and also Blog.ch. He has studied Zoology and Botany in Nepal, Medicine and Social Science in Germany and Creative Writing in Freiburg and Manchester.
He describes himself as a mediator between western and eastern cultures and sees his future as a writer and poet. Satis Shroff was awarded the German Academic Exchange Prize.He is a lecturer in Basle (Switzerland) .
Writing experience: Satis Shroff has written two ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Satis Shroff
The Japanese Garden (Satis Shroff)
Nine Hauptschule kids in their teens,
Sit on benches in the Japanese Garden,
Near the placid, torquoise lake.
The homework is done sloppily.
The boys are bursting with hormones,
As they tease the only blonde from Siberia.
A fat guy named Heino likes the blonde,
But she doesn’t fancy him.
A conflict develops.
The teacher tells him in no uncertain terms:
“Lass Sie bitte in Ruhe! ”
But Heino with the MP3 doesn’t care
And carries on:
Grasping her breasts,
Caressing her groin.
She puts up a ...